Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Midnight Wars has moved to a new host. You can now find us at midnightwars.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jaquelyn de Vere

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jaquelyn de Vere Empty Jaquelyn de Vere Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Jaquelyn de Vere

Jaquelyn de Vere

Name: Jaquelyn de Vere
Nickname(s): You may address her as Your Majesty
Age: Around 1,400 years old, appears to be in her mid to late twenties
Race: Vampire
Affiliation: Shadow Court
Current location: One of the many vacation palaces of the Shadow Court

Playby: Ashley Greene

Height: 5'8"
Build: Fit, somewhat curvy
Hair: Longish, wavy, dark brown, usually worn loose
Eyes: Green
Clothing preference: Unusual and old-fashioned, intentionally reminding others of the ages she’s lived through. Occasionally “normal” modern clothing to fit in when being inconspicuous is convenient
Misc.: Almost always seen wearing a teardrop of garnet on a gold chain

Personality: Ambitious, self-assured, manipulative 
Ambitions: Her old ambitions of world domination haven't escaped her mind, but for now, she's content with continuing to spread her influence over Europe.
Fears: Permanent debilitating injury, loneliness
Habits:
Religious beliefs: She believes something must have set the world going, but doesn’t look for divine aid anywhere

Abilities: Vampire strength and speed, psionic powers (ability to break into the minds of others, read thoughts and memories, plant suggestions, even control others to some extent), ability to withstand sunlight for a limited time
Weaknesses: Sunlight, divine power, silver

Skills: Swordplay, some experience with various other weapons, horseback riding. The most important of her skills, though, include seeing how people would be of the most use to her and utilizing them effectively through manipulation
Equipment: Varies, but she’s seldom without a blade of some kind

Family: Her mother was nearly as ambitious as Jaquelyn, and although they never got along, Jaquelyn learned much from her in the ways of manipulation. Her father was weak and of little influence in her life. Her parents, naturally, being human, are long dead. She had no siblings or children, so no close surviving family.
Important relationships: Barbazul (favored retainer, often self-appointed bodyguard, lover), Rhea (former retainer that left centuries ago on her journey to better herself), Amun Neb’Ankh (absentee nemesis)
Education: Had little formal education until the time of the renaissance, when education became more available to women. Learned to manipulate others mostly from her mother and experience. Learned to fight from various sources, continuing to train throughout her life. Learned what few morals she has retained from the man that first taught her to use a sword.
History: See information on the Shadow Court and the Plot page

Other characters: First character here
Contact information: Anything listed in my profile is fine

RP Sample:
Jaquelyn first made her way to where healing supplies were kept. She knew she couldn't deal with Alastair like this. Gems brimming with stored energy provided strength to tired healers; they would help her now. Energy spiraled from the gem in her hands through her arms to her core. It wasn't much in comparison to her usual strength, but it was enough. Following his scent, Jaquelyn stopped suppressing her rage, now allowing it to build with every step. The bastard had gone back to the practice yard, knowing danger was approaching. That certainly didn't help his case. When she was in the hallway nearing the yard, she growled Alastair's name. The sound started low and ended in a snarl. All sound in the courtyard stopped.

Jaquelyn stormed in. Glancing around at everyone else in the yard, she spoke, quiet voice still demanding attention. "If you have somewhere else to be, I suggest you be there. Now." Everyone fled, leaving her, Alastair, and Barbazul alone.

She slowly paced out a wide circle around Alastair. "It's obvious I've been too lax with you for quite some time. I work around your stubborn aversion to magic, but when a powerful magical threat appears, you think to challenge those who do understand it? My household cannot function unless every member knows his place." Unconsciously, her circle grew tighter and she spiraled slowly in towards him. "Do you remember the very first order I gave you? Do you remember what I warned you would happen if you disobeyed me? I think you may remember better than you think you do." She reached into his undefended mind and pulled to the front the memory in question. "I think Barbazul may be willing to help me deal with you. Of course, that will all have to wait until after this outside threat is dealt with. Unlike you, I don't risk my people's lives for my own enjoyment."

"Barbazul, bring him and follow me." She would see that Alastair was safely in the dungeon, then find a healer.

2Jaquelyn de Vere Empty Re: Jaquelyn de Vere Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:40 pm

False Dawn

False Dawn
Admin

Accepted

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum